6/5 - slow and rough wednesday

well, this morning wasn't so good. i didn't sleep very well. i basically woke up feeling like crap. i really just wanted to call in sick to work. but i have know idea what lies ahead. think i might save that "phone-it-in" kind of day until later... just in case.

i slept weird on my pillows last night. i sort of slipped down off the two pillows. that kicked the back of my head to be turned way up. i am guessing i slept with my chin to my chest most of the morning. it was super sore. plus having that pressure on my jaws didn't help. seems every time i turn around there is something that feels weird or hurts. hope that gets better. and soon.

i haven't been taking anything other than my ibuprofen while at work. but having that sort of pain and not knowing if it was going away anytime soon... i took a little vicodin. luckily i live less than three miles from work with no freeways. the pain slowly went away.

all this excitement with the slow and hurtful morning made me late to work. ok, only about 30 minutes, but late none the less. hate that.

i skipped radio lollipop this week. still too weird to talk to people. plus after awhile it really hurts. i don't think volunteering tonight would be in my best interest. hate to do that to the kids, but soon i'll return to it. i miss it.

my long day at work was followed by another nap on couch.

i did get a little adventurous for dinner. i am a little bored with mashed potatoes. so i spiced it up tonight. i added a few spoonfuls of the yummy pasta sauce. i was in heaven. well, at least heaven thru a rubber tipped mustard bottle.















ok, here are some lip shots. i wish i had a good camera and the strength to hold up my lips. haha. mince meat i tell you. just painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment