6/29 - new gap

i had my girlfriends over for dinner and movie night. it was nice. i made lasagna and green beans. i bought a super yummy chocolate silk pie with whipped cream topping. i was able to eat everything after cutting it up in tiny pieces... except the cookie crust on the pie. that made me a little sad. i know, pathetic. but i just know how much better the pie would have been if i had some of the crunchy goodness of a cookie crust. some day soon...

ok, no more food talk for today. how about tongue and teeth talk? i noticed the past couple of days that i have a little sore on my tongue. like it keeps getting cut on something. well i examined my mouth. low and behold i have a new gap between two of my bottom teeth. WOW. that is something very new. i guess the bands have pulled the teeth around. hopefully my orthodontist can shed some light on this new little find.

also - i have loaded up every un-used surgical hook with the braces wax. the bumps have been healing a bit. i removed the was yesterday for awhile to brush and the eat the lasagna. in just the few hours that i had no wax my lips became irritated again.

so i suggest to anyone and everyone that has these darn surgical hooks to just wax up and stay waxed up. it sucks to have additional stuff in your mouth competing with your lips and cheeks, but damn. i can totally tell a difference in the pain level of said lips and cheeks. it looks a little odd to have the clear lumps also... but who the heck cares?? i have chipmunk cheeks. a little extra weirdness in my mouth is the least of my worries. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment