5/9 - big day

being the responsible adult i am i scheduled a deep cleaning session and check-up with my dentist. i figured that since i won't be able to brush the inside of my teeth for a while i should have them super cleaned. i was a bit scared of how exactly they were going to get around in my mouth with all the metal. well... she pulled out this fancy dancy high powered water pic thing. yikes. that thing is no joke. at one point she got the tip stuck under a bracket. i jumped and yelped like a kicked dog. i could feel it all the way on the other side of my mouth since all the teeth are connected. that was an incredibly weird feeling. i survived. the dentist looked me over and said that i'm good to go. there is one tooth that she wants to see about doing a crown on after all the braces come off. but we can cross that bridge much later.

on the way home i called my mom. i had to ask her about what she would rather have for dinner the night before my surgery. she will be staying with me so i wanted to make sure i gave her a choice. i want to eat either Luby's or Smashburger. she said Luby's.

works for me... so i had Smashburger for dinner. almost licked the paper it came in.

grilled chicken sandwich with BBQ sauce, cheese and onion hay-stacks. throw in a side of the smash fries tossed with rosemary, olive oil and garlic. hands down the best ever. EVER!

it was incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment