5/16 - drinks and happy surgery presents

i received some fun pre-surgery gifts today from my friend. she not only lent me the entire series of Friends to watch she also gave me a hand-decorated bag full of goodies. let's see... there was a notepad, a mirror, some cool animal card to read, some fun silly putty and a set of jacks. there was also some squeeze candy. that should be yummy. to help pass the time she included some space age rocks that i can grow. can't wait to try those. i'm excited. the best part of the goody bag is the puzzle. i love puzzles. girlfriend gave me a puzzle that is a giant picture of candy. CANDY!!! she is so mean. :)
 



long day of work was followed by another sort of "lasts" on my list. last night of drinks with friends. i indulged in pineapple mojito. too yummy. we went to a tapas place. great food. good place. will have to go back again soon.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment