5/17 - busy day getting ready

well, let's see. today was a bit frantic. it is the last day at work for a while. so there were a ton of things to sort out. i think i got it all done.

i noticed that a few of my new surgical hooks have been sliding around. i called the orthodontist to check it out. sure enough they are not supposed to be doing that, as suspected. so i frantically had to drop in their office to have those tightened down.

then it's all about me. i treated myself to a two hour facial/microdermabrasion session. i figure i should treat my skin well since all hell was about to break loose. no telling how my skin is going to react. it is going to be stretched out and abused. so this should help. it was great. i would suggest it to anyone going in for surgery. treat yourself.

then i had to do some other errands...
- stan, my dog, to be groomed
- pillow shopping
- grocery store


i stopped by the store to look for this "special" pillow a friend recommended. found it. i think it should help later. i tend to sleep on my side. so hopefully wedging my head down in this pillow will keep me from turning over. plus i read that you pretty much sleep sitting up after surgery for awhile.  yay.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment