5/25 - yay for saturday

well i had another little incident early this morning. i was half asleep and my nose was all clogged up and itchy. out of habit i just rubbed really hard back and forth like i would any other time. let's just say i woke up quickly. it felt like i had just got punched super hard right under my nose. my eyes started watering, my nose starting running and my head started pounding. it was incredible pain. i double over in bed and covered my face in a sense of panic. i honestly thought i thought i may have busted a stitch open or something. that has been by far the worse, sharpest pain yet to date.
 
it was a slow, rough morning. and it only got better... she says in a sarcastic tone.  
 
my mom made my breakfast again. yummy buttery grits. but only this time they didn't go down too well. i actually got chocked up and nearly gagged. not sure if they were not blended/ground up enough or i was still traumatized from this mornings punch in the face. but at any rate... there was coughing, gagging and sheer panic. needless to say, i was pretty scared. i couldn't swallow enough water to get it down and out of my throat. don't think i'll be having grits any time soon.

in positive news... mom figured out a new eating device recently. we took some photos saturday. we took the condiment picnic plastic jars and added our rubber tips. works rather well. so most of my eating and drinking have been done this way. i will be using this method for the next few weeks.

this was tomato soup... served from a mustard container. yummy!!
in other news... yep getting a bruise. it's official. i guess once the swelling is going down the bruising happens??

No comments:

Post a Comment