1/21 - word of the day... tension

so, every have a constant pressure or dull ache all day long?? well I have... for days, no weeks now. I don't want to say I'm over it or anything. because I know it will get worse. but geez. I honestly can't remember the last time since I got my braces that I have had zero pressure/pain.

based on this revelation I have decided that today's special word is tension. there is a whole lot of it going on in my mouth.

today's picture can help explain why I believe I am having so much "tension" lately. see the very back top tooth? well the wire used to arch upwards to where the bracket is. now it isn't as arched anymore. so I guess that tooth is not only being aligned in preparation for post surgical alignment, it's also being brought down and rotated a bit.

yay for tension. makes for a bright an cheery day for sure!!

1 comment: